If there is something that I like more than software, it is data analysis and machine learning.
During five years I was working at OMICRON Electronics in the software development team. Last year I took over a new role. Currently I collect and analyze actionable information to improve the business strategy.
I hold the following qualifications:
- Master’s degree Business Intelligence (Universitat Oberta de Catalunya – Spain)
– Gather and analyze information relevant to a company’s environment.
– Business oriented data analytics. (Customer and operations analytics)
– Use of procedures, skills, applications, tools and practices to support decision-making.
- Post Degree Data Analytics and Big Data (Universitat Oberta de Catalunya – Spain)
– Data mining, data analytics and visual analytics.
– Data management, data governance and Big Data.
– Machine learning and artificial intelligence.
- Master’s degree, Computer Science (Universidad de Malaga – Spain)
- Bachelor’s degree, Computer Science (Universidad de Malaga – Spain)
You can contact me via LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/juancarlossanchezcalle/